1. Search Data
The Search feature allows the user to input details directly into Matchbook, which will then perform a real-time query against D&B data and return all potential candidates.
Additional Actions – Clicking additional actions will let the user perform different kinds of search:
- Search by Alt. Fields – allows users to search using any one of these inputs-DUNS Number, Domain, Email, or Registration Number
- Search by Address – allows users to perform address search
- Search by Company – allows users to perform company search
- Bing Search – allows users to perform a Bing Search
- Validate Input Address – input address can be validated based on Google map search
- Google Search – allows users to perform a Google Search
2. Build A List
This screen allows users to build a list by performing searches based on several different criteria, such as keyword search, industry code search, company size search, etc.