Put your Dun and Bradstreet data to work with the Matchbook Services Suite
Get the most from your D&B Data
Multiply the return on your D&B data investment with optimized de-duplication, cleansing and matching. Matchbook’s Services Suite can help your organization streamline your D&B data utilization, reach 100% match rates, and share quality data across the enterprise.
Data Cleansing and Enrichment
Data quality begins with de-duplication, entity resolution, and enrichment. But optimizing your D&B data can be challenging. The Matchbook Services Suite provides a clear, scalable, configurable solution that delivers clean and
Matchbook’s data cleansing and enrichment process includes a comprehensive,
- Removal of duplicates with inferential matching processes
- Clean and standardize data
- Execution of second stage inferential matching to resolve remaining issues and to increase match rate
- Run cleaned data through reverential matching – against the Dun & Bradstreet database
- Acquire and assign DUNS numbers – a unique, universal identifier for each commercial entity, applied to every record
- Enrich your records with firmographics, including competitive, hierarchical, payment history, risk factors, diversity data and more
- Provide rich analytics derived from the data
- Share mastered data across teams
- Export and deliver data and actionable analytics to your internal data customers
Integration and ETL with Matchbook Services
With Matchbook Services, you can import and export with a variety of data sources with no technical development. However, you can also integrate Matchbook Services directly into your architecture for faster matching, enriching and monitoring functionality. Let Matchbook Services Suite manage the ETL processes and integration work, so you can get back to reaping the benefits of mastered data.
Master Data Deployment
Identify a single version of truth in your data. Matchbook Services provides the highest level of MDM technical expertise when developing and deploying your MDM strategy. We also support trusted and consistent data through data quality, data enrichment and ETL processes.
Companies that utilize business intelligence understand that effective information management solutions can generate significant cost savings, but the real value resides in improved decision making. Matchbook Services enables you to unlock the full value of your data by demonstrating excellence in data architectures, database, reporting and analytics.
In addition to focusing on cost reduction, leading companies treat information as a strategic asset – and plan accordingly. Backed by a clear vision and strong executive sponsorship, Matchbook Services helps our clients use their valuable data resources through effective use of the right processes and data management tools.
A comprehensive Data Management strategy includes capabilities in profiling, cleansing, mastering, and monitoring your data. To improve data quality Matchbook Services focuses on clear metadata and data governance strategies by providing ongoing attention and enforcement of procedural standards.
A Dun & Bradstreet Global Alliance Partner